Pink flowers are used as a symbol of love and awareness. For decades, pink flowers have been used to decorate weddings as a symbol of love. They can also be used as a display of love at funerals, as demonstrated at the funeral for Anna Nicole Smith. More recently, pink flowers have come to symbolize breast cancer awareness. They may also be used as an expression of thanks, or just enjoyed for their aesthetic beauty.
Are you looking for Pink Flower Names? here we have listed some collection of Flower Names for Pink Flower. Pink color is associated with positive emotions and is believed to be a source of smiles and positive vibes. It is perceived as one of the most romantic and attractive colors which, at the same time, is cheerful and playing. Check out the pickthenames.com list now
Suggested: White Flower Names
Cute Pink Flower Names
- Azalea (Rhododendron): symbolizes femininity, blooms mostly in spring.
- Begonias (Begonia):commonly grown indoors as houseplants.
- Butterfly Bush (Buddleia):also known as ‘Pink Delight’, this plant symbolizes new beginnings.
- Calla Lily (Zantedeschia Aethiopica): symbolizes innocence and beauty, blooms in late spring.
- Carnation (Dianthus Caryophyllus):they symbolize gratitude and memory, blooms in late spring through summer.
- Cherry Blossom (Prunus): this pink plant blooms in spring.
- Chrysanthemum: believed to have medical properties that aid in relieving pain and sore throats.
- Dahlia (Dahlia): have unique curved up petals, symbolize grace and kindness, bloom in late spring.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-Sinensis): they symbolize beauty and femininity, bloom in summer.
- Hollyhock (Alcea rosea): symbolize fruitfulness and motherly love, blooms in summer.
- Rosepink (Sabatia angularis):bears pink flowers that bloom in July and August.
- Creeping Phlox:blooms in mid to late spring, symbolizes agreement.
- Dianthus: bloom in early spring and summer, symbolizes romance.
- Camellia: grow in humus-rich soil.
- Orchid (Orchidaceae): symbolizes luxury, blooms in spring and fall.
- Rocktrumpet (Mandevilla): these plants grow best in full sun rather than shade.
- Rose (Rosa): represents beauty and love, blooms from mid-spring to fall.
- Rose Milkweed:they give off a lovely vanilla fragrance, symbolize connections.
- Spanish Lavender: they bloom between late summer and early fall, symbolizes grace and elegance.
- Queen Of The Prairie: blooms in early to mid-summer, symbolizes feminine beauty.
Pink Flower Names with Pictures