Wales is a country in southwest Great Britain known for its rugged coastline, mountainous national parks, distinctive Welsh language and Celtic culture. Cardiff, the capital, is a refined coastal city with a nightlife scene and a medieval castle with ornate Gothic Revival interiors. In the northwest, Snowdonia National Park has lakes, glacial landforms, hiking trails and a railway up to the peak of Snowdon.
Girl Baby’s are always special for every parents and girl children’s are mostly lucky for most of the parents. Naming for your Girl baby is most important step in Parenting. Welsh peoples wants to suits unique and trendy names for their girl baby.
Pickythenames.com has wonderful collection of names that denotes Welsh Girl Names. Peoples who have confusion while choosing Girl Baby Names kindly use this article.
Common Welsh Names for Girls
- Aerona: The feminie version of Aeron.
- Alaw:From the River Afon Alaw, musical and harmonic.
- Alys:Welsh version of Alice.
- Anna:The name of one of King Arthur’s sisters.
- Arianwen:Innocence and purity.
- Beca:Known in Wales because of the Rebecca riots.
- Caitrin:Pure and clear.
- Caron:Loving or kind-hearted.
- Carys:Beloved one.
- Ceri:To love.
- Dona:Goddess in Welsh mythology.
- Dylan:Gender-neutral name, meaning sea.
- Eilonwy:Gorgeous princess, sounds about right!
- Glynnis:Valley, glen.
- Gracie:God’s favor, beauty, kindness and mercy.
- Gwyneth:Derived from the Kingdom of Gwynedd.
- Mari:Welsh version of Mary.
- Meredith:Great ruler. Popularized by Grey’s Anatomy.
Welsh Baby Names for Girls
- Addien: Beautiful or charming girl.
- Aeres: Heiress.
- Amser: Time.
- Anwena: Inspiration of poetry. Nice, right!
- Arial: Vigorous.
- Asgre: Soul.
- Blodwen: White flowers, beauty, purity.
- Bronwen: Blessed and fair.
- Buddug: Victory,
- Cassadee: This name refers to a girl with curly hair, perfect for a curly-haired babe!
- Ceirios: Cherry.
- Dyllis: Perfect and reliable.
- Ebrill: A person born in April.
- Elen: Light.
- Gisal: Pledge.
- Gwanwyn: Spring.
- Irvetta: White river.
- Kordelia: Sea jewel.
- Lynette: Lake.
- Mali: Ruler and first born.
- Megha: Pearl.
- Rhedyn: Fern.
- Trina: Pure, innocent, good.
- Vanora: White wave.