Collection of Names that Means Warriors, Survivor & Fighter
Choosing a name meaning warrior or protector might be the right selection for your strong baby. If your family or your baby had to overcome obstacles, then you can select a name meaning fighter or survivor.
Are you looking for Names that Means Warriors? Pickthenames.com is the correct place to choose Warrior Names for your little one. When it comes to choosing a name for your baby, it is always important to go for one that has a significant meaning attached to it. With so many names to choose from, it can sometimes get difficult to actually make a selection.
If you want to like to find out more such names, do browse through our list of names below.
Warrior Names Male/ Boy names that means Warrior
- Adofo: This beautiful Ghanian word comes from the African culture and has a strong streak to it.
- Ajax: This greek name meaning warrior sounds very unique yet modern.
- Albern: While it has a very classic feel to it, the English name means a noble warrior.
- Alois: The name Alois refers to a famous warrior in the German culture.
- Aloysius: A lengthier version of the name Alois, this beautiful German name is at once exotic and powerful.
- Alemana: The very lyrical name comes from the Hawaii culture.
- Anakin: Coming from the American culture, it sounds like a modern day warrior name.
- Andro: The short and sweet name is from Croatia.
- Andrus: The exotic sounding name is Estonia’s version of the word warrior.
- Ansgar: Here is a name from Ireland that is at once lyrical as well as very different.
- Batair: The name sounds at once lyrical and so exotic. It comes from Scotland and means a strong warrior.
- Duncan:You may have heard this Gaelic name already, as it is quite a popular one and refers to a dark warrior with brown hair.
- Dreng: Doesn’t this English name sound like it is taken from a mythological warrior story?
- Einar: The short and strong name from Norway means the lone warrior.
- Eloy: In Spain, it means the one who is a renowned warrior.
- Elvy: The very short and cute name has an even cuter meaning. It means an elf warrior in English.
- Ewan: The name that sounds so modern and strong comes from Ireland and means a young warrior.
- Finian: The Irish name actually means a handsome warrior.
- Gerald: While it is a very modern name, this German name also means a warrior who fights with a spear.
- Griffith: The name sounds as if it just came out of a classic war tale. Coming from the Welsh culture, it means the chief warrior.
- Helushka: The American name sounds extremely exotic and mythological.
- Igor: The Scandinavian name means a heroic warrior.
- Kaiden: The name is very lyrical to pronounce and comes from Ireland.
- Magnar: The Nordic name refers to an especially strong and fierce warrior.
- Wyatt: This warrior boy name is an Anglo-Saxon one that has been around for ages and is equally popular in modern times.
- Cedric: A short and sweet Welsh name that means the warrior leader.
- Khalon: The American name means a strong warrior.
- Kimble: While this name sounds like a classic English one, it means the chief of the warriors.
Warrior Names Female/ Girl names that means Warrior
- Aife: The pretty little name from Ireland sounds extremely feminine, but comes with a strong meaning too.
- Cahira: It is a beautiful sounding name that is lyrical and comes from Ireland.
- Clodovea: The very unique name from Spain sounds extremely exotic, and will at once attract attention.
- Dustine: Coming from the American culture, it is a modern name that will sound pretty too.
- Eferhild: The English name that sounds at once classy and intriguing has a beautiful meaning too. It means a warrior maiden.
- Elda: It is a beautiful, short and sweet girl warrior name from Italy.
- Emlyn: Just as the name sounds sweet, it also has an equally strong meaning. The English name means a brave and noble warrior.
- Gertrude: The German name is at once modern yet exotic, and means an adored warrior.
- Hida: The short and easy to pronounce name comes from Germany.
- Kayleigh: The beauty of this name is that it is at once exotic as well as modern. It is a Scottish name.
- Bellatrix: This name sounds as if it is taken out of a dystopian or mythological story.
- Boyana: The short and lyrical name is the feminine version of the male name Boyan.
- Griselda: As a combination name, it uses two different words, gris, which means ‘grey,’ and hilda, which means ‘battle.’
Girl Baby names that mean Protector
- Alessandra: The Italian name sounds so royal and mythological at the same time.
- Alexa: This pretty Greek name means the one who will protect mankind.
- Amyntas: A lyrical and beautiful Latin American name.
- Arminda: Another Latin American name which means the protector of mankind.
- Axelia: The name sounds appropriate for a fantasy story and comes from Greece.
- Deandra: It is a beautifully lyrical and exotic English name which means a divine protector.
- Delmira: Another beautiful name from Germany meaning a noble protector.
- Meredith: The Celtic name that sounds mythological means the protector of the sea.
- Kendria: This royal sounding English name means just that, a royal protector.
- Lexi: A short and sweet name from Greece.
- Ilma: The short and exotic sounding name from Germany means a resolute protector.
- Rosabella: A noted protector, the name comes from Germany.
- Ritza: This extremely exotic German name means a noted protector.
- Sezia: This beautiful Russian name is at once lyrical and exotic.
- Alastair: This Scottish name is at once modern, yet has a fabled ring to it.
- Alesta: The beautiful Scottish name is sure to garner attention and admiration.